ABOUT RESOLVE MARKETING
For B2B tech executives and marketing leaders at small and medium-sized businesses, Resolve Marketing leads critical marketing initiatives when time and/or headcount are constrained.
You know, initiatives that keep you up at night that you want resolved? Ones like:
- Executing that new C-level initiative ASAP.
- Leading and executing Marketing initiatives until you’re ready for full-time staff.
- Launching a new product while you backfill that open Product Marketer’s role.
- Implementing an industry-focused ABM program when no one has bandwidth to craft the unique value propositions and sales assets.
- Updating and optimizing that nurture program while the team is getting other demand gen initiatives out the door.
Resolve Marketing helps you get them done. We go ‘heads down’ on initiatives, partnering with you to do it the way you would if you had the time and/or headcount.
Our specialties include:
Julie Miller, VP of Product Marketing at Clarabridge
“Clarabridge was developing industry-specific solutions and needed extra help to accelerate time to market. Resolve Marketing came in to help us take one of those solutions from research to value proposition to asset development. It was a huge help in advancing our industry solutions initiative! Diane was a pleasure to work with – she dove right into all tasks, settled in as a member of our team, and made all the right connections internally to get the job done. She’s a real go-getter!”
WHY RESOLVE MARKETING
- We know what it’s like to try to deploy critical initiatives in a crazy busy, meeting-filled world.
- Diane’s 20 plus years’ experience in multiple marketing disciplines with B2B tech organizations fuels a cohesive perspective and an ability to pivot easily to whatever you need done.
- Diane is that rare marketer who has also been in B2B direct sales – exceeding quota each year – so she knows a little bit about what it’s like to walk in your sales team’s shoes.
- Her thoughtful, data-driven analysis shapes effective strategies, and a proficiency in project management and a resolve to wrestle challenges to the ground ensures thorough execution.
Christine Lee, Managing Director, Marketing at Interfolio
“Cannot recommend Diane highly enough! She was instrumental in seeing the Interfolio marketing team through some staff transitions. With her help, we didn’t miss a beat in terms of demand gen strategy and execution. She immediately understood our business, our personas, and how to layer in to make the most impact. Then, she quickly pivoted to help with a need we had in Product Marketing. Her deep experience allows her to address whatever is needed–in a cohesive, strategic way. And, she’s a joy to collaborate with!”
Consultant & Founder
Located in Reston, VA, Resolve Marketing, LLC was founded in 2017 by Diane Eves, a senior-level marketing leader with a passion for and over 20 years’ experience in B2B tech products. Diane is a revenue-focused problem solver who thrives on identifying and translating market opportunities into concrete, marketable solutions and advancing demand gen for and direct sales of such solutions through analysis, critical thinking, and rigorous execution.
Her professional accomplishments are complemented by an MBA in Marketing from the George Washington University as well as Pragmatic Marketing™ certification.
Connect with Diane on LinkedIn.
Jim Hermens, CEO at Regent Education
“I brought Diane into Regent as the Director of Marketing when we had a critical time-based need to drive immediate high value opportunities. She has been a valued member of our leadership team — and while a consultant — is very much a member of our team in terms of dedication, culture, and constant teamwork ethos. She is an incredible executer of all things marketing, from demand gen and product marketing to marketing operations. Most importantly, she just accomplishes a task — on time and either on or below budget — when she signs up for it. Particularly with our sales org, she partners diligently and walks their walk in thinking through campaigns, event prep, branding, and overall presence. This has been particularly valuable to us as we’ve launched new products multiple times over recent years. I’m open to speaking with anyone if you are seeking a reference on Diane’s contribution to your team.”